With the number of investors and products growing rapidly, Dynamic Credit is now looking for an investment analyst for the Amsterdam office to join its Multi Strategy portfolio management team.
Dynamic Credit is launching a fund with a global focus investing in loans and similar assets originated by banks and non-bank lenders, such as marketplace lenders, to consumers and small businesses. Investments include investments in consumer loans, SME loans and (advances against) corporate trade receivables. Investments are structured in formats ranging from whole loan investments to structured investments.
The investment analyst will be a member of the portfolio management team of analysts and portfolio managers based in New York and Amsterdam.
Our mission is to create a better match between savings and credit for a more prosperous and sustainable society. Dynamic Credit is innovative, growing fast and makes complexity understandable by making it transparent. Clients choose Dynamic Credit because we give them deep insight and make them truly understand the opportunities in alternative fixed income. We offer employees a steep learning curve and the opportunity to work closely with all teams at Dynamic Credit.
Responsibilities of the role
· Research market developments, investment opportunities and portfolio optimizations
· Write investment proposals
· Develop and maintain financial models
· Analyze investment structures
· Perform lender and platform due diligence
· Engage third-party service providers
· Related activities
· Relevant master’s degree
· Quantitative finance, econometrics or equivalent considered a plus
· 3-5 years of relevant work experience:
· Structuring/investment experience with consumer loans, SME loans and/or (advances against) corporate trade receivables
· Fluency in English
· Programming experience with SQL, R and/or Python required
· Knowledge of (alternative) credit markets
· Entrepreneurial spirit
· An independent reasoning able to challenge viewpoints
· Strong analytical skills to understand the complexity of the investment propositions
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
Dynamic Credit is an asset management and direct lending firm specialising in fixed income. Founded in 2003, Dynamic Credit has offices in Amsterdam, New York and Jakarta. Dynamic Credit is active across the globe and works for a variety of clients, including pension funds, insurance companies, banks, private equity firms, and governments.
Dynamic Credit started in New York as a fixed-income asset management firm, extending our services with an advisory practice in the following years, eventually becoming a full-service asset manager and direct lender. Dynamic Credit is organised along product lines: Multi Strategy Asset Management, Direct Lending Netherlands, Direct Lending Indonesia and LoanClear.
Within those product lines, our people tap into their expertise to service both investors and borrowers, and develop the software required to exceed expectations. Key Functions (like legal, compliance, risk, talent management, finance, IT, office management) make sure the organisation can function and grow in the most optimal way.
In 2015, Dynamic Credit set up the first online mortgage distribution platform of the Netherlands (bijBouwe). In June 2016, Dynamic Credit launched LoanClear loan portfolio surveillance platform and marketplace. In August 2017, Dynamic Credit launched the Dynamic Credit Funds ICAV, an Irish AIFM regulated fund umbrella.
For more information please contact: Merijn Bosman (email@example.com / +31 20 798 1381)
Acquisition further to this vacancy is not appreciated